About XNRGY Climate Systems
XNRGY Climate Systems is a privately held company which designs, engineers, and manufactures sophisticated, sustainable innovative solutions focused on reducing carbon footprint and energy consumption. Key products include large custom refrigeration and chilled water air handling systems, vertical and horizontal data center systems, dedicated outside air systems, and energy recovery systems. The five main markets targeted by the systems custom designed and manufactured by XNRGY are hyperscale and modular data centers, healthcare facilities, clean rooms, grow-ops, and life sciences facilities.
The XNRGY management teams have been on the cutting edge of HVAC engineering and manufacturing for four decades. Their state-of-the-art solutions have helped engineering and construction teams around the world reduce costs while meeting even the most complex requirements in air handling, air distribution, and refrigeration systems.
Our values are based on Integrity, Trust and Teamwork. XNRGY Climate Systems is currently seeking key team members and offers a well-rounded position with plenty of opportunities for personal and career growth.
Are you currently looking for better opportunities with career advancement within a team of HVAC experts? This job is for you.
Commitment to Our People
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance with flexible and remote work schedule options
- Stable, long-term employment with opportunities for advancement based on merit, skill, and initiative
- Professional development training offered throughout the year
- An organization that cares about sustainable development
- Collaboration with a diverse and dynamic team working on innovative and exciting assignments ranging in size and scope
- A corporate philosophy that encourages growth and development along with an open-door policy where communication is encouraged
- Ability to bring leading industry techniques and technologies to the table
Description de l'emploi
XNRGY Climate Systems is looking for a Software Engineer to design, develop and implement software automation solutions. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical designs.
- Design, modify, develop, write, and implement software programming applications
- Support and/or install software applications/operating systems
- Participate in the testing process through test reviews and analysis of the software solutions
- Develop software solutions by conferring with users to outline information needs
- Determine operational feasibility by analyzing requirements and proposed solutions
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Prepare and install software solutions by maintaining programming standards
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Design front end graphical user interface
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing flowcharts, layouts, and diagrams
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Analyze software specifications and determine project feasibility Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
Do you have a passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions? Are you an outstanding all-round communicator with the aptitude to work collaboratively? Do you have strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes? If you’re looking for an environment where you can continue to develop your craft, explore new technologies, and have a larger contribution, we’d love to chat with you!
We are looking for that one “right person” to grow into the existing team, here’s what you need.
- Proven work experience in software engineering
- Proficient in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
- Know-how of algorithms and data structures
- Expertise in designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in C# or other selected languages
- Hands on experience with Autodesk Inventor, iLogic and API development
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Background in developing web applications using web frameworks (JSF, AngularJS, ASP. NET, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiar with software development methodology and release processes
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
of modern manufacturing
Smaller foot print than
Of benchmark energy
and sound inter.