About XNRGY Climate Systems
XNRGY Climate Systems is a privately held company which designs, engineers, and manufactures sophisticated, sustainable innovative solutions focused on reducing carbon footprint and energy consumption. Key products include large custom refrigeration and chilled water air handling systems, vertical and horizontal data center systems, dedicated outside air systems, and energy recovery systems. The five main markets targeted by the systems custom designed and manufactured by XNRGY are hyperscale and modular data centers, healthcare facilities, clean rooms, grow-ops, and life sciences facilities.
The XNRGY management teams have been on the cutting edge of HVAC engineering and manufacturing for four decades. Their state-of-the-art solutions have helped engineering and construction teams around the world reduce costs while meeting even the most complex requirements in air handling, air distribution, and refrigeration systems.
Our values are based on Integrity, Trust and Teamwork. XNRGY Climate Systems is currently seeking key team members and offers a well-rounded position with plenty of opportunities for personal and career growth.
Are you currently looking for better opportunities with career advancement within a team of HVAC experts? This job is for you.
Commitment to Our People
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance with flexible and remote work schedule options
- Stable, long-term employment with opportunities for advancement based on merit, skill, and initiative
- Professional development training offered throughout the year
- An organization that cares about sustainable development
- Collaboration with a diverse and dynamic team working on innovative and exciting assignments ranging in size and scope
- A corporate philosophy that encourages growth and development along with an open-door policy where communication is encouraged
- Ability to bring leading industry techniques and technologies to the table
As a Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Control System Designer, you will be responsible for developing the Sequence of Operation (SOP), programming and configuring of the HVAC Unit controller for multiple product lines that are designed and manufactured in our factory. In addition, you will be responsible for SOP & program testing, along with creation of control drawings and Bill of Materials (BOM). Also, you would attend meetings with customers and suppliers as needed.
Your daily tasks will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Program and test condensing unit algorithms
- Contribute to the development of the HVAC algorithms
- Create library of programs used in various HVAC product lines and improve company tools
- Work closely with sales team and/or customers to develop HVAC SOP
- Configure and program the Human Machine Interface (HMI), controllers and network (Modbus, BACnet, etc.) according to the established standards
- Create control and network drawings and prepare necessary documentation for the projects and clients
- Responsible for testing and troubleshooting control programs and the SOP
- Participate in the training of test and after sales technicians
- Provide support to the test and after sales departments
- Assist in the preparation of documents and technical presentations to support the sales department
Do you love to solve design challenges? Do you want to work as part of a multi-discipline engineering design team? Do you like to see your designs progress from ideas to working machinery?
We are looking for a right individual who stands out and with the following profile:
- Bachelor or technical degree in electrical engineering, controls, or other related fields
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HVAC control systems
- Expertise in AutoCAD or other drawing software
- Experience in building management systems (BMS) and communication protocol (BACnet, Modbus, LonWorks, etc.)
- Experience in proprietary controls (OEMCtrl, Siemens, etc.) is an asset
- Computer knowledge in MS Office Suite
- Creative, innovative, and keen attention to details with strong work ethics
- Proactive team player with a sense of responsibility and capable to work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective problem-solving skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively when managing multiple tasks
of modern manufacturing
Smaller foot print than
Of benchmark energy
and sound inter.